It is important to comply with the law, so here is your classic "legal notice", the least-read page in Internet history. No living being should have to endure reading a legal notice, but, since you are here, on purpose or by mistake, we will try to make it a pleasant reading. Above all, after having put the information through our interpreter for humans who don't practice law, we hope you understand (almost) everything.
To start, and to save you from scrolling through the whole document, here's a summary of the most important things you need to know:
- Believe us when we say we will take good care of your email address. We will only use it to notify you of issues related to the products you have purchased and to notify you of brand news we think may interest you (we're friends after all, right? we will keep in touch).
- If you are looking for anything related to shipping conditions and prices, returns, exchanges, cancellations, and delivery times, save yourself scroll time and go directly to our "delivery" page.
- Since the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on May 25, 2018, we have updated our privacy conditions to give full transparency so that you understand clearly and fully everything related to the data you give us: how we treat it, what it is used for, your rights related to it, and how to exercise them.
From now on you will read many “we commit to” and “we are not liable for” sentences. By the way, we will talk directly about "you" instead of an unidentified third person, because more formal doesn’t necessarily make the text more legally valid.
Now, let's get on with it:
- Identification of the Account Holder
- General Terms and Agreement
- Terms of Sale
- Written Communications and Notifications
- Null and Void Clauses
- Modification or Termination of Products or Services
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Identification of the Account Holder
The owner of the website http://muroexe.com is MASCARÓ DIGITAL PROJECTS SL (hereinafter Muroexe or “we”), a Spanish company with CIF B-67718031, registered in the Mahón Commercial Registry, volume 192, page 131, sheet number IM-7473, 1st registration, registered office at Calle Passeig de les Filadores nº8 07750, Ferreries, Menorca.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com.
General Terms and Agreement
The conditions of use for this website are unlimited. We reserve the right to modify content at any time without prior notice.
Use of website, content, and services
You promise to use this website and its contents correctly and lawfully in accordance with current legislation, in good faith, and under the generally accepted uses. You also agree to not damage or disable the website, overload it, or prevent other users from using it.
It is specifically forbidden to violate the rights of Muroexe or its legitimate owners regarding content on Muroexe.com. It is forbidden to reproduce, distribute, and modify the website or its contents, nor use it for commercial or advertising purposes without our prior authorization.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Muroexe is the owner of the website's intellectual and industrial property rights and all content included on it. These include website design, photographs, videos, logo, brand name, all information and content included on the web as well as the design of products sold on it. These are protected in our favor by Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, reproducing part or all of this website, using its contents, computer processing, public communication, distribution, dissemination, modification, transformation, or decompilation for commercial or illegal purposes is completely forbidden without our prior authorization. You may only use the material included on this website for your personal and private use.
Regarding hyperlinks from external pages that lead to any Muroexe.com pages, it is not allowed to: reproduce part or all of the contents that are on the web, include false, incorrect, or inaccurate information about the content or Muroexe Industries SL products, nor use "linking" techniques that confuse the user or improperly use Mascaro Digital Project S.L. content or take advantage of the entity's reputation.
We will ensure compliance with these conditions, as well as the proper use of the content included on the web by exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond in the case these conditions, are infringed or breached by any person.
We are not liable for possible damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- the use of products or content on the web by third parties, especially that which is illicit, negligent, fraudulent, or against these general conditions, good faith, and generally accepted uses and public order. The sole responsibility lies on the user who buys or accesses this type of content or product.
- the use of an outdated or defective browser version, connection interruptions that occur during data transmission, computer viruses, breakdowns or disconnections in the telematic system's operation, telephone line deficiencies caused by blockages or overloads, as well as damage caused by third parties through unauthorized intrusions.
- the quality of information or privacy conditions offered by external web pages that are linked from this website that are considered of interest to users.
In the event of any illegitimate or suspicious use of the website content, we reserve the right to interrupt or deny the suspected user, at any time and without prior notice, access to the website and its services.
We commit to applying all necessary measures to try to guarantee our visitors the absence of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and similar elements on our website. However, these measures are not infallible and, therefore, we cannot fully ensure the absence of such harmful elements. Consequently, we will not be liable for the damages they may cause to our visitors.
We have signed all necessary contracts to ensure our website's continuation, and we will do our best so that it is not interrupted. However, we cannot guarantee the absence of technological failures, nor the permanent availability of the website and the services contained therein and, consequently, we are not liable for the damages that may be generated by the lack of availability and access failure due to disconnections, breakdowns, overloads and network failures not on behalf of Muroexe.
User Liability °
You must use the website's services in accordance with the terms expressed in this Legal Notice. You must not use this website or the content included in it to carry out any illegal and immoral activities that are contrary to public order and, in general, the conditions established in this legal notice. Your opinions and activities on muroexe.com are your sole responsibility, and we are not liable for any damages that may arise from these actions. Basically, don't do anything you think you could get reported for.
As a user, you must not use the website to provide services, advertise, or carry out any commercial activity.
All information you provide must be truthful. You must guarantee that all data you fill out in the forms necessary to register and access certain services is accurate. You will be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements you make and for damages caused to Muroexe or third parties based on the information you provide.
Anyone who communicates through this website or to its owners will be liable for their content, regarding the content's veracity and precision. Therefore, Muroexe is not liable for the information and content of third parties. Notwithstanding and in compliance with the provisions in Art. 11 and 16, Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Muroexe is available to all users, authorities, and security forces, they can collaborate actively in removing or blocking content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights, morality, or public order. If you consider any content on the website to be susceptible to this classification, please notify us immediately.
In the event that you receive a discount code due to a lack of stock or returns, it will be valid for one year starting the moment it is generated. You will have one year to choose the product you like best and use it.